The Clinch, Guest and Powell have plenty of river rocks. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I am wanting to put down some crushed river rock on my driveway. I figured it would be a more decorative driveway but not as expensive as asphalt or concrete. I have seen these type of driveways around the area and like the way they look.
My question is, Where can I get some? I didn't know if they had rock like that as Vulcan or if it was just straight gravel. If anyone has a clue about this type of stuff please fill me in. And if you know of how much it might cost please feel free to help out there as well.
Thanks
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
The Clinch, Guest and Powell have plenty of river rocks. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
East Tennessee Masonry I believe is the name of a place I got some crushed decorative rock about 4 years ago.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
BFR Mulch might be able to get it...679-7225, they have alot of different rock and know alot about that stuff.
Is that the place right before Josephine on the left.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
It's in Dorchester...right after you pass the DMV, right across from the Verizon building. They are friends of mine (and our neighbors) they have tons of mulch, river rock, and decorative stuff. They have done some really cool stuff with rock and such. (Waterfalls, ponds, etc.) The owners are Jeff and Kim Robinette.
Thanks, I will have to give them a call.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
you're welcome
Bookmarks